Tattoos are the signs or permanent marks made with tattoo machines into the skin. It can be made on any part of the body right from head to toe. People tend to go for specific parts of the body, so that they look attractive and beautiful. Getting started with tattooing must have to start with tattoo starter kits.
These kits are available in the market in many types. There are very special kinds of tattoo kits available in the market for beginners. These are very cost effective solution for starters and they can improve their skills with the tools inside these kits.
Most basic kits for starters must include tattoo machines, foot switch, various inks, power supplies, types of needles, steel tubes, grips, cup holders and tutorial CDs or DVDs.
Before buying any kind of starter tattoo kits, make sure these essentials are included in the package.
1. Tattoo Machine - It is a critical tool for any tattoo artist. It is also knows as tattoo gun. This machine powers the needles that push pigment into the inner layer of skin known as the dermis.
2. Power Supply - Foot switch for the tattoo machines and a power supply with a slip cord.
3. Disposable sterile tattoo needles and tubes of mixed sizes.
4. Inks and caps - various types of ink colors and caps which are used to hold the ink as it is being applied to the skin.
5. Green soap - An Antiseptic wash.
6. CDs or DVDs on tattooing and art examples.
7. Practice skin which is essential for a beginner.
All mentioned above equipments are generally included in the starters kits. Standard Quality of the equipments needs to be checked before buying. Beginners guide is also available with the package as they have very little knowledge of the equipments and supplies. Generally an art samples book is also included to help you with the tattoo designs. This book has the art samples and the instructions which are very much needed by non experienced.
Returns and warrantees - Confirm the return and warrantee policies before placing your order, Generally 12 Months warrantee period is given. This has return and replacement of equipments in your kits.
It is always better to study more and if possible take advice from professionals so that you can get the perfect kits to begin your career. Just don't go for heavy discounts and offers posted by retailers. Investigate all the equipments and tools yourself before finalizing the deal.
Once you get the experience of making tattoos, then you may upgrade your Starter kits to professional kits which have deluxe machines and premium inks and lots more. So go for the Starter kits with the above things in mind, as the small excellent kit is a great start for your tattooing career.
Established in 2001, Guangzhou Bolin Cosmetic Co., Ltd is a professional manufacturer and exporter that is concerned with the design, development and production of tattoo products, we are located in Guangzhou, with convenient transportation access.